Aug 21, 2017 2:53 PM
Failing means you're trying new stuff & LEARNING IS LIVING.
The many faceted flip-side of failure?
- succeeding to your own definition
- achieving what you set out too
- winning, gaining, appreciating
- teaching, leading, positive role-modelling
- using your intelligences
- feeling happy
Sexy's more than just the 'sniggerable" intimate body parts.
The longer-lasting depths of sexy are gained through:
- trust, honesty, respect
- the energy & courage of maintaining eye contact
- shared experience
- acts of service in pre-emptively caring for another
Failing is a helpful process of elimination showing us what we don't want.
Trying new stuff in every sphere of our lives produces incremental improvements and positive changes.
Failing at being sexy produces laughter.
Sounds like the opposite of sad frustration to me.
Much kindness, and much respect
Qualified in Psychology
#3weekBRAINbootcamp for intelligent Adults